Agenda for the Annual Convention
The following initial agenda is set for our first Annual Convention:
- Identify all those present as members in good standing with the Libertarian Party of New York (LPNY).
- Nominate and elect officers: Chair, Vice-Chair, Secretary, and Treasurer.
- Vote to approve and/or amend the Chapter By-Laws.
- Nominate and elect a representative to represent the SILP at the state party level.
If you plan on attending the Annual Convention, please notify us!
To be a member of the SILP
To be a member in good standing, you must be a member of the LPNY. Membership in the LPNY requires that you have paid party dues ($25) on or after Sept 1, 2009.
- Those who are already members of the LPNY should notify the SILP via email so we can add them to our member list. Please include your full name and the approximate date that your dues were paid.
- Those who are not members of the LPNY must first join the State party prior to submitting their name to the party. Joining requires paying dues $25 (annual). You can join the LPNY via an online form or via the mail. Once you join, please notify us as described above.